Let’s get you the best software for the job
Each CRM is constructed with a special use case in thoughts.
That signifies that a lot of the 750+ CRMs (!) you’ll discover on the market on the web do probably not suit your particular use case. Discovering out which of them will work finest on your firm is usually a true nightmare.
That’s why we’ve made an inventory of some in style use circumstances… and we’ll provide you with an instance of a high CRM for every a type of circumstances.
Listed here are the CRM examples we’ll focus on:
- Salesflare: CRM to follow up B2B sales
- Salesforce: CRM to build enterprise workflows
- ForceManager: CRM to manage a field sales team
- Propertybase: CRM for a real estate company
- ActiveCampaign: CRM to do marketing automation
- Virtuous: CRM for fundraising as a non-profit
- Zendesk: CRM to organize customer support
- amoCRM: CRM to manage instant messaging
Discovered your use case?👆 Superior – simply click on proper to it!
Your particular use case isn’t within the listing? Tell us on the chat on our website and we’ll assist you out!
1. Salesflare: CRM to comply with up B2B gross sales
In case you ask a buyer of Salesflare why they use it, they’ll in all probability let you know: it helps me comply with up my leads higher. ✨
Salesflare is constructed to assist gross sales groups in small and medium-sized B2B companies construct higher relationships and promote extra – following up flawlessly at scale – with an easy to make use of sales CRM platform that automates most of that give you the results you want.
Most B2B CRMs depend on you for (a ton of) knowledge enter. In any other case they gained’t do any of the issues they’re promising they’ll do for you.
Not so with Salesflare. This CRM automates that knowledge enter – it collects and curates the knowledge that already exists in your mailbox, calendar, cellphone, social media, e-mail & net monitoring, LinkedIn, … and shows it to you so you should use it to comply with up your leads like a professional. 💪
It neatly integrates into your Gmail (additionally inside Google Workspace) or Outlook inbox, in addition to in LinkedIn, so that you don’t should constantly swap tabs. And wherever you’re employed, all of it results in one and the identical place.
You should use it to automate loads of your routine gross sales work:
- Send personalized email sequences at scale. It will probably comply with up for you till they reply, click on or e book a gathering.
- Use e-mail templates and snippets to rapidly ship emails. (No have to retype or copy-paste.)
- Find their email address primarily based on their identify and area… straight from LinkedIn.
- Get automated reminders in case you neglect to comply with up.
- Routinely collect information about clients from e-mail signatures, firm databases, publicly obtainable information, … with out lifting a finger.
Salesflare is particularly constructed for B2B gross sales, so if that’s you, superior! Simply sign up for a free trial and check out it out.👈
In case you’re not selling B2B, learn on. We’ve got 7 extra use circumstances for you under!
2. Salesforce: CRM to construct enterprise workflows
Whereas small and medium-sized companies are centered on discovering a sensible answer for his or her staff, a giant enterprise will discover it extra vital to seek out one thing that permits them to show all their inside and exterior workflows into software program.
That’s why an enterprise CRM, with Salesforce as a main CRM instance, is actually like a set of constructing blocks which you can mix and customise the way in which you want. ⚒️
There’s nearly no restrict to what you’ll be able to construct with Salesforce, which is why they even arrange a convention referred to as “Dreamforce” the place clients and prospects can go to dream about all the chances and share what they constructed.
As an enterprise CRM is large, advanced and versatile, you normally should rent a consultancy to deal with all of the customization and constructing. This is sensible for enterprises, however not a lot for smaller companies.
Utilizing an enterprise CRM is not a lot enjoyable on your gross sales staff both. The system is constructed for the group (not the tip consumer) and to offer infinite customizability, so being usable and sensible is just a secondary purpose of such a system.
Additionally, enterprise CRMs include enterprise contracts. 🧐 Meaning commitments for a number of years with a set quantity of licenses, no refunds, plenty of small print, and enterprise gross sales individuals to take care of.
In brief: should you’re not an enterprise, search for a Salesforce alternative. In case you are an enterprise, that is likely the kind of CRM you want on your firm.
3. ForceManager: CRM to handle a discipline gross sales staff
Is your gross sales staff spending all or most of their time within the discipline?
Then you definitely in all probability want a cell CRM that’s constructed for this, with:
- Geolocation, so you’ll be able to rapidly discover the accounts and alternatives which are closest to your present place.
- Fast location primarily based check-in, so you’ll be able to document your go to in a number of clicks or swipes.
- Mapping and routing in-built, so that you don’t have to get any further mapping software program like Badger Maps.
- Offline capabilities, as you’ll be able to’t all the time have web connection within the discipline.
An ideal instance of a CRM that’s constructed for this objective is ForceManager. Though these days it states on its web site that it’s a CRM for each on the street and within the workplace, till mid-2020 – a number of months into the pandemic lockdown – it was totally centered on being a discipline gross sales CRM.
In case your gross sales staff doesn’t e-mail a lot, doesn’t e book conferences, and simply knocks on doorways – principally, in the event that they’re solely productive when within the discipline – that is what you want.
In the event that they do discipline visits however e-mail and e book conferences beforehand, utilizing one thing like Salesflare is usually a higher different.
4. Propertybase: CRM for an actual property firm
We regularly get actual property groups attempting and liking Salesflare, however – let’s be trustworthy – it’s not precisely constructed for it.
Salesflare is constructed for B2B gross sales, so should you’re in industrial actual property, superior, however should you’re promoting residential actual property you higher get a CRM that could be a higher match.
An ideal instance of a CRM for actual property corporations is Propertybase.
It truly does extra than you’d usually count on from a CRM:
- You possibly can simply spin up actual property web sites.
- You possibly can launch advert campaigns by it.
- You possibly can hold monitor of leads and listings.
- You possibly can ship e-mail advertising campaigns.
- And you may even signal contracts by it.
Granted, it’s possibly not precisely as slick and simple to make use of and among the extra generic sales CRM solutions for small businesses… however should you’re in actual property juggling completely different obligations, this will make your life a little bit simpler.
5. ActiveCampaign: CRM to do advertising automation
In case you’re a blogger or influencer, a instructor, a health coach, … then your CRM wants are in all probability not that a lot about following up gross sales and rather more about advertising successfully to your viewers.
In that case, an awesome CRM instance is ActiveCampaign.
In case you Google them immediately, it’ll say it’s a “Buyer Expertise Automation Platform”. It might be arduous to grasp what they imply with that, so let’s break it right down to see what it truly does:
- It helps you phase your viewers and construct case-by-case e-mail workflows, so you’ll be able to ship the best message to the best individuals in the best situation.
- It has a built-in template editor with which you’ll be able to construct lovely advertising emails.
- Its web site monitoring can routinely monitor what subjects individuals are occupied with, so you should use that to personalize your emails even higher.
Basically, it’s a next-gen e-mail advertising platform that lets you go manner past the generic e-mail e-newsletter.
You is likely to be asking your self: then when don’t they are saying so? Effectively, they added some fundamental gross sales performance later too and need their tagline to cowl the entire package deal… however – at the very least in response to what we hear from our prospects and clients – it’s not superb.
It’s one more good instance of the truth that it is best to get a CRM that’s constructed on your precise use case.
6. Virtuous: CRM for fundraising as a non-profit
Many non-profits on the market want a method to arrange their fundraising / donor administration in a greater manner… as a result of organizing your self with a collection of Excel sheets and an extra bunch of disconnected instruments is usually a enormous ache.
An instance of a CRM that helps with that is Virtuous.
Listed here are among the issues it may possibly do for you that CRMs constructed for different functions gained’t do:
- Hold monitor of donor wealth, pursuits and social media habits
- Interact by e-mail advertising, junk mail, textual content messages, varieties, …
- Course of donor funds
- Assist with volunteer recruitment
It’s after all not the best CRM for each non-profit group. Many non-profits want the identical kind of easy-to-use sales CRM as for-profits. However should you’re knees deep into fundraising, that is in all probability what you want.
7. Zendesk: CRM to prepare buyer assist
Working a assist heavy enterprise and in want of a system that manages assist tickets and conversations?
Then a very good instance of a devoted CRM for this objective is Zendesk. The corporate was based all the way in which again in 2007 and has been main the house ever since. It was basically began to make managing a helpdesk extra “zen”.
Since then, a considerable amount of challengers have popped up, all specializing in a special facet:
- Intercom: began from offering a human dwell chat expertise with clients
- Hiver: lets you merely use your Gmail inbox as a strong assist mailbox
- Groove: is de facto centered on the shared inbox expertise (Front as properly)
These methods are CRMs too within the sense that they allow “buyer relationship administration”, however they’re very completely different from most of the different CRM examples on this listing.
8. amoCRM: CRM to handle instantaneous messaging
In case you’re spending extra time utilizing WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram than emailing, chances are you’ll want a CRM that’s constructed for fast messaging.
An instance CRM that’s attempting to serve this use case is amoCRM.
The corporate has been round since 2009 and its focus has diverse extensively over time. The Internet Archive tells us that in 2011 it was an internet CRM, from 2012-2016 a sales management system, from 2016-2018 a gross sales automation platform, and in recent times turned a messenger-based sales CRM.
Now what does it do?
- It connects with the completely different instantaneous messengers so that you learn and reply from one place.
- It has an “AI chatbot” that helps you automate a few of your conversations.
- It helps you arrange this in a gross sales funnel, so you’ll be able to handle conversations higher from result in deal.
If that’s precisely what you want, give it a go! Nonetheless, if emailing is your most vital channel and messaging is just secondary, one of many different CRM examples on this listing might be a more sensible choice, as amoCRM’s Gmail and Outlook integrations are comparatively shallow.
What’s an instance of excellent CRM?
Some examples of excellent CRM (Buyer Relationship Administration) are Salesflare, Salesforce, ForceManager, Propertybase, ActiveCampaign, Virtuous, Zendesk, and amoCRM. All of those CRMs have completely different use circumstances relying in your firm’s dimension and desires. For instance, Salesflare is extra fitted to small and medium-sized B2B companies whereas Salesforce might be extra becoming for big enterprises who discover it extra vital to show their inside and exterior workflows into software program.
What’s the #1 CRM on the planet?
The number one CRM on the planet in response to our analysis is Salesforce for bigger enterprises, and Salesflare for small and medium-sized companies, ForceManager for cell CRM, Propertybase for actual property corporations, ActiveCampaign for advertising, Virtuous for non-profit companies, Zendesk for assist heavy enterprise, and amoCRM for companies that use WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram.
What’s a typical use case for CRM software program?
A typical use case for CRM software program is managing gross sales processes and buyer interactions. Gross sales groups use CRM methods to trace leads, handle alternatives, and monitor your entire gross sales pipeline. By centralizing buyer knowledge, CRM software program allows gross sales representatives to interact in focused communications, enhance lead conversions, and improve buyer satisfaction. Furthermore, CRM’s analytics options supply helpful insights into gross sales efficiency, serving to companies make data-driven selections to optimize their gross sales efforts.
What’s CRM and what are some examples?
CRM stands for Buyer Relationship Administration. It’s a know-how and technique that focuses on managing and bettering interactions with present and potential clients. CRM methods allow companies to retailer buyer data, monitor interactions, and automate varied processes, leading to extra personalised and efficient buyer engagement. HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and Salesflare are some examples of in style CRMs.
What are CRM instruments?
CRM instruments discuss with software program functions or platforms designed to facilitate Buyer Relationship Administration. These instruments present a spread of functionalities to streamline lead administration, gross sales processes, advertising campaigns, buyer assist, and analytics. CRM instruments enable companies to seize and arrange buyer knowledge, monitor interactions, automate duties, and acquire insights to enhance buyer relationships and drive enterprise development.
If this text helped you discover the best CRM on your use case, we’re tremendous joyful we might assist!
And should you haven’t discovered your CRM but, we hope this text makes clear that there’s a CRM for each use case and also you shouldn’t simply go for the primary system that pops up once you kind “finest CRM” into Google.
It’s not a straightforward journey, so if you wish to discover one of the best CRM for you, attain out to us on the chat on our web site! We’re right here to assist out, even when Salesflare isn’t the best match for you.
We hope you preferred this put up. In case you did, unfold the phrase!