- Click on the hyperlink above to obtain the spreadsheet instrument.
- Open the file. Enter your private and family bills within the columns titled “Deliberate” and “Precise.” You should use the “Insert” perform so as to add new rows or the “Delete” perform to take away them as wanted. The “Finances steadiness” desk will calculate the full mechanically, even in the event you delete rows or cells. Observe: Keep away from deleting the “Subtotal” row in every desk, as this can have an effect on the funds steadiness calculation.
- In case you customise the spreadsheet, be conscious of the formulation within the “Finances steadiness” part. Bear in mind to replace it in the event you add one other class to the funds, for example.
Extra on budgeting:
- How to create a monthly budget: A step-by-step guide for Canadians
- Debt demystified: How to calculate your debt
- How Canadians can save money on gas, grocery, cellphone and other home bills
- How to calculate your debt-to-income ratio—and why you should know this number
The submit MoneySense’s free Excel template for your monthly budget appeared first on MoneySense.