Open to anybody with an concept
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings folks, data and advantages collectively to assist founders at each stage resolve startup challenges. Join in minutes with no funding required.
At Microsoft, we’re dedicated to supporting the following era of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups. As we speak we’re thrilled to announce that we’re working with Conviction, a brand new enterprise agency purpose-built to serve AI-Native startups, to assist their new incubator, Embed.
Conviction Embed, a extremely selective, eight-week program for extraordinary early (pre-seed, seed-stage) founding groups. Embed harnesses a robust community and tribal data on software program company-building, whereas making a neighborhood for shared studying about AI-native challenges.
Applications are open now for Embed and can stay open till August 4, 2023.
If yours is without doubt one of the chosen for this system, you’ll obtain:
- $150K funding, uncapped MFN SAFE
- As much as $350K in Microsoft Azure credit
- $50K of different credit to OpenAI, Anthropic, Baseten and entry to technical advisory from mannequin and cloud companions
- Participation within the eight-week incubator. Particulars here
- Entry to advisors and visiting companions like Ivan Zhao, CEO of Notion, Henrique Duburugas, CEO Brex, David Hsu, CEO of Retool, Dylan Area, CEO of Figma, Kaz Nejatian, COO of Shopify, Guillermo Rauch, CEO of Vercel, Harrison Chase, CEO of Langchain and extra.
We’re proud to be the unique cloud associate of Embed, nurturing the following era of AI-first entrepreneurs. The Embed incubator is a singular alternative for startups to refine their methods, join with trade leaders, and form the way forward for AI-powered innovation, and by offering startups with Azure credit and sources, we goal to empower them to construct groundbreaking AI-powered options that may form the long run.